Thunderbolt audio interfaces, the potatoes and meats of music tracks production. In 2020, their countless numbers of audio interfaces available in the market. Figuring out which one to buy is the hardest job you could have. But don’t worry! As you read this article, you’ll be glad to know that we mentioned not only the names of the top 10 thunderbolt audio interfaces but also qualities and features and ranked them accordingly. Each of the specified audio interfaces on our list is unique in its way. Read on to know details about them and pick the best one that goes with your needs.
You may also like: USB Audio Interfaces
Top 10 Best Thunderbolt Audio Interfaces In 2020
10. Mackie Audio Thunderbolt Audio Interfaces
Product Description: Whether you are a songwriter or a singer, this audio interface is the optimal solution for you.
Design and Quality: It’s an ultra-portable device with many features that you can carry anywhere.
- MIDI outputs and inputs for MIDI compatible devices
- Hi-Z switch for recording your guitar and bass
9. Apogee ELEMENT 46 Thunderbolt Audio Interfaces
Product Description: It is compatible with Apogee Control, the remote control software for controlling the hardware parameters.
Design and Quality: It comes with 14 outputs and 12 inputs which is excellent for recording and collaborating in the studio.
- Virtual control and remote control for extra benefit
- Compatible with iOS and Mac
8. Roland RUBIX24
Product Description: It has a sleek design, durable build, affordable price, compact size, and everything you’d want in an audio interface.
Design and Quality: The compact size makes it portable, and the sturdy build makes it last for a long time.
- Works even without the installation of separate drivers
- Ableton Lite for performing and production
7. Behringer U-Control UCA222
Product Description: It’s a budget-friendly audio interface. So if you were short on budget steel don’t want to compromise on quality and features here is the one for you.
Design and Quality: The design is compact, easy to use and portable.
- Smartphone sized to make it portable
- Tons of free software for better use
Check This Out: USB Audio Interfaces
6. Steinberg UR22C Thunderbolt Audio Interfaces
Product Description: This well-known brand caters to music professionals all over the world. If you are on a tight budget, yet want an excellent interface, this the one for you!
Design and Quality: It comes with headphones, combined microphones, TRS inputs and many more.
- Core audio for universal compatibility
- DAE for transferring MIDI information
5. M-Audio Interface
Product Description: It is a user-intuitive and easy to use an audio interface. It comes with noise preamps, volume knob, digital converters and so on to convert your music in high-quality tracks.
Design and Quality: The interface comes with high-quality crystal-clear preamps to keep your audio transparent and clear.
- Only four knobs for a simple layout
- Restart preamps for clear sound
- A good interface for using pro tools
4. Tascam US-20×20 Thunderbolt Audio Interfaces
Product Description: Tascam, an old company, has excelled in manufacturing audio gears over the years. The interface comes with 2 microphone preamps for recording into the DAW software on PC, Mac, and iOS devices.
Design and Quality: It comes with the gain knob, signal volume indicators, independence switch, and so on that makes it into a high-quality interface.
- Cubase LE software compatibility
- The compact size makes portable and fits in well in the home studio
- Metal housing to stand up in rough handling well
3. Arturia AudioFuse 8Pre
Product Description: It’s a compact interface that comes with 8 channels, premium components and some other excellent features. You can use it in modern studios and get a clean and great sound. You can use its interface for recording anything- classical as well as metal.
Design and Quality: Sleek designed with good quality, this audio interface offers 16 inputs.
- Talkback microphone
- ADAT output allows you to stack channels
- USB 2.0 compatible helps to enable it in PCs without USB C ports
2. Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Product Description: Focrusite is one of the most renowned companies for creating thunderbolt audio interfaces, so you can be sure that it’s a reliable one. This audio interface is the best for podcasting, recording and some other activities.
Design and Quality: The wired analog protection circuit protects the audio interface from damage. The volume controls are circled with color-changing lights for you know when it’s clipping.
- Ringed volume controls for clipping-alert
- Air button to add openness and brightness
- Wired protection for power surges from damaging the interface
1. Universal Audio Twin MKII
Product Description: This top-rated thunderbolt audio interface is at the top position of our list. It’s because it has all the great features that make it outstand the rest of the audio interfaces on our list. It comes in great quality and practical design at an excellent price. Now, you can get the sound of classic analog devices.
Design and Quality: This super quality audio interface comes with a dynamic range of monitoring controls. It offers the most fabulous external music production.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac for audio conversion
- The microphone built-in for talkback
- Real-time analog extension for necessary music mixing
You might also like: Dolby Audio Technologies | Excellent Sound Experience
By now, we are sure you have gathered all the necessary information to choose the best one. Better, you pick one from this list of the best thunderbolt audio interfaces. You can’t find better ones than the ones mentioned in this list. They have the best qualities, designs, functions and features. We have assessed each of their features thoroughly and can assure you that you won’t regret buying any of these. So, buy the one you like and start creating music. Best of luck!