Best MIDI Keyboards Review In 2022
If you are a music creator who is up for buying a new human interface device, you should definitely include a MIDI keyboard on your buying list. Your studio for music creation won’t be complete without a MIDI keyboard. It’s a piano style device that can be connected to a laptop or PC via USB or operated via Bluetooth. After connecting to a device, you can now record and play music using the DAW’s software. Most of the MIDI keyboard offers some extra features. So, if you want to buy one, you can take help from our list. Because we have selected the MIDI keyboards with the top qualities, check them out!
You may also like: MIDI Pad Controllers Review
Best MIDI Keyboards Review In 2022
10. ROLI MIDI Keyboards
Product Description: Being in the last position in our list does not make it a bad one. Instead, it’s quite a unique one! It offers a 5D touch function that lets you be playful and create new music.
Design and Quality: The ROLI keyboard is unique by the look and also by some of its functions. It’s easy to carry and modern-designed.
- Compact size increases portability
- Excellent build quality for long-term use
9. Nektar T4 DAW Controller MIDI Keyboards
Product Description: It’s a small MIDI keyboard that can fit in laptop bags. If you are someone who randomly comes up with musical tones and immediately needs to process and record, this is the one for you!
Design and Quality: This controller comes in compact size yet offers all the useful features you might need.
- Excellent portability
- Supports DAW integration
8. Novation 49SL MkIII Keyboard
Product Description: This superb keyboard comes with a sequencer that is very easy to use. All of its setups are hassle-free and easy to use.
Design and Quality: It comes with 1 routable clock and 8 sequencers. It’s a full-sized keyboard, perfect for your studio.
- Analog and digital control for flexible use
- Components systems for easy management and editing template
7. Arturia 49 MKII Keyboard
Product Description: This keyboard will definitely give you a pro-feel while operating it. DAW, Analog Lab, and User can support the device to create, play, and record music.
Design and Quality: Its mod wheels and metal pitch are responsive and light.
- Analog lab with tight integration
- 9 rotary knobs and 9 faders
Check this out: What Is Bluetooth 5.0? | Everything You Need To Know
6. Nektar IMPACT LX88+ MIDI Keyboards
Product Description: It’s a semi-weighted keyboard with 88 notes that can upgrade your music creation to another level.
Design and Quality: Instead of a mini one, if you are looking for a full-sized keyboard, you should purchase this one. It offers all the useful features you could ask for.
- Large yet portable
- Compatible with iOS, PC and Mac
You can learn more about our Thunderbolt Audio Interfaces
5. Arturia MIDI keyboard
Product Description: This 32-note keyboard comes with well-designed functions and features. So, you can make a variety of music using this excellent one!
Design and Quality: It’s a simple-looking mini keyboard that might make you overwhelmed at the first look. It comes with an abundant amount of functionality. So, you won’t be disappointed at all.
- Extra features for extra creativity
- Compact size for extended portability
- Several options of colors to match your preference
4. Korg Keyboard MICROKEY261
Product Description: This natural touch keyboard is playable and compact. It supports iPad, iPhone, Mac, WIN, and so on, you can connect it to a USB cable too.
Design and Quality: It’s a full-sized keyboard that comes with a “Kong Control” editor to help you with creating music.
- Wireless function to work wirelessly
- Comparatively compact size to increase portability
- Mini keys for extra control
3. Akai MPK Mini Mk2
Product Description: This old manufactured MIDI keyboard is classic but good enough to create amazing music. Even though it’s a classic one, it is still popular amongst people for its top-quality service.
Design and Quality: Its compact size makes it portable. It comes with action keys of 25 velocity-sensitive synths.
- Q-link knobs with fully assignable function for tweaking and mixing
- For sustain pedal, it comes with ¼ inch TS
- Built-in arpeggiator for cycling series of notes
2. Native Instruments M32 keyboard
Product Description: This outstanding keyboard takes the 2nd position on our list. It is compact and portable, which can be used for a wide range of effects and instruments.
Design and Quality: The keyboard controller is micro-sized, so you can carry it around anywhere. It has 8 touch-sensitive knobs for better control.
- 2 touch strips enabling you to control intuitive expression
- Compact size for portability
- It offers more keys than any other keyboards
1. Novation Launchkey MK3 keyboard
Product Description: Coming to the last but top selection of our list, we want to say that the Novation Launchkey MK3 undoubtedly beats the rest of the MIDI keyboards on our list. It offers the best features at the best price and comes with excellent quality.
Design and Quality: This keyboard has live control for deep and intuitive Ableton. It offers 3 years warranty so you can use it without being tensed in this period.
- Creative arpeggiator for ease of use
- Fixed chord mode for playing the chord with one finger
- Midi out for taking it anywhere and sending apps
You might also interested in:
If you get the best quality product, you can enjoy its features to the fullest. Keeping that in mind, we tried our best to come up with a list of the top 10 best MIDI keyboards with the best quality and features. We have analyzed hundreds of MIDI keyboards before coming up with this list. So, you can be relieved and pick whichever you like from our list; you won’t be disappointed with the quality. Happy shopping!