Microphone cables, or more commonly known as the XLR cables are important. There are a lot of people who tend to spend all their bucks on getting a perfect musical instrument, but pay the least attention to their cables. The result? When you go for a low-quality cable your music, your sound goes low as well. So to have a perfect musical experience you have to focus on your XLR cables as well. These cables are mainly used for blocking interference while the sound is being transmitted. They may even be used for long distances. When you are playing outdoors, be it an open space concert or a party- you need to have the cables locked in for good quality sounds. And the cable has to be decent, or else you will not be getting the sound you want.
If you are need in one of the best Instrument Cables in the market!!!
Top 10 Best Microphone Cables In 2020
1. AmazonBasics XLR Male to Female Cable
This very cable gets our pick because of the price and good quality. This one has very good durability too, mostly because of the copper-built surface. For professional uses, this has to be the best choice. Copper conductors, a spiral shielding with copper ensures noise management.
- Super cheap cables
- Customizable lengths of cables (From 6 to 50 foot)
- Very decent operating experiences
- Protected by PVC jackets that are flexible and have an outer diameter of 6 mm.
2. Your Cable Store Microphone Cable
Another amazing product if you are looking for that quality to price ratio. A very flexible cable that does not have extra weights and is very handful for professional uses. The cable comes with a black, relatively lighter casing. It has a year warranty given upon purchase.
- This one has a 3-pin cable
- Very low price can be considered a bargain
- Soft, flexible and lightweight
3. MCSproaudio XLR Microphone Cable
If flexibility had a brand, then this would be that brand because it’s hard to find cables more flexible than this one in the market. A very high-quality design with good shielding ensuring durability.
- 3-pin male and female cables
- Very flexible, not stiff at all
- Quite compatible with most devices
- The price is pretty affordable
4. GLS Audio 25ft Patch Cords XLR Microphone Cables
If you’re looking for a state-of-the-art kind of a product, then this is your pick. It has all the high-end features and recent technological advancements. Although, with excellent service comes a hefty amount of price, but if you can afford it then this will be one of a kind. Coming with a Tri-Grip and GLS’s Lo-Z shield, this is a hand-wired cable designed to ensure the best quality sound.
- Heavy-duty rubber jacket with premium-grade copper conductors
- Female end has a rubber grommet added
- Conductors that are dual-insulated
- Excellent quality components.
5. Planet Waves American Stage Series
Another premium quality microphone cable for best performances. The unique ‘audiophile’ quality and connectors from the famous Neutrik production surely makes this a good one to buy. A braid with 98% copper helps protect the cable against electromagnetic interferences.
- Conductors of the highest standards to ensure quality sound
- 10 feet of length
- Aerospace technology used
- High-end components that will go beyond the expectations of users.
You might also in need of one of the best Adjustable In-Line Attenuators
6. CBI MLC20 Low Z XLR Microphone Cable
If you are looking for a product that can produce good sound with the cheapest possible price, then this one should be your pick. A decent, sleek design that comes with a warranty of 90 days.
- Very low price level
- Decent overall quality
7. Cable Matters Premium Microphone Cable
A street-smart product with good cable connections and copper inductors that are completely-oxygen free, this is a product that will give you the satisfaction of sound you deserve. The shielding is copper braided, and the insulation is polyethylene-based, so the response rate is high and noise reduction is low.
- Easy plug-unplug system
- Heavy-duty connectors that are full metal, ensuring durability
- Interference-free clear signals.
8. Tisino Mono Jack Microphone Cable
Versatility is a key feature of these microphone cables. If you intend to connect the same cable in different programs like a live studio, public speeches or other audio setups, this is your pick. The connections are gold-plated with a copper-made core. The die-cast housing is made from aluminum alloys.
- Affordable price considering the quality
- Shielding layer made from aluminum foil
- Length can be custom-made from 6 to 25 feet
9. Cable Matters 2-Pack XLR to XLR Microphone Cable
This is a good mid-ranged device for your uses. It’s not very expensive, not very cheap. It doesn’t have a lot of features, doesn’t have a lot less of them as well. A two-pack microphone cable that has a copper braided shielding.
- 3 pin male-to-female cables
- A copper core that is Oxygen-free
- Very low interferences
10. Hot Wires MC20NN
A semi-twisted cable that also has the Neutrik connectors, making sure they are immensely durable and resistant to usual noise. 98% of the area is braided with copper which makes sure the electromagnetic and radio interference will not affect the sound.
- 20 feet of length
- Standard quality sound
- High durability
So these are our top ten best microphone cables. I hope they were of help to you!