No matter what level of playing guitar you’re on, having a set of guitar picks helps you master the chords and play a lot faster. A good quality pick holder may come as a strap, a wallet, a microphone stand, or even a bracelet. They eliminate the need to change your picks when you try out a different musical genre.
An excellent pick gives your chords the right punch and brings out their natural charisma. Different genres require picks of different thicknesses. Don’t know which one to get?
Go through our list of top 10 guitar picks and holders to find out more.
You might also be interested in: Top 10 Best Electric Guitar Pickups In 2021
Top 10 Best Guitar Picks and Holders In 2021
10. Dunlop Series 5005 Pickholder
Product description: This durable plastic pick holder is perfect for completing your gear collection and keeping your picks in the order.
Design and quality: You can snap it on your guitar or any other surface that’s close to you during a performance. This pick holder has the shape of a guitar pick and lets you draw a new pick with ease as the next one shifts forward.
- A strong adhesive backing.
- Spring-loaded construction for effortless discharge.
- Its compact shape doesn’t hinder playing if you stick it on your guitar.
9. Fender Moto Style Guitar Pick
Product Description: If you want to enjoy a warm musical tone in your songs, this pick by Fender will come to your aid. Its thickness and shape are perfect to add around and warm punch to your music.
Design and quality: It’s premium celluloid construction and a 0.50 mm thickness come together to make it a great pick. You’ll get the promised Fender sound once you’re strumming your guitar with this one.
- Available in a lot of colors and thicknesses.
- Makes your chords sound richer.
- The thickness is not suitable for heavy metal and death metal.
8. Beacon Pet Guitar Picks and Holders
Product description: This sleek, black pouch of guitar picks is everything you’re looking for on a budget. It comes with twenty beautiful picks that are sure to blow you away.
Design and quality: The guitar pouch is very handy. It’s durable and waterproof. You can safely store twenty picks in this pouch. It’s sturdy and looks very beautiful.
- Twenty picks of three different thicknesses (0.46mm, 0.71mm, and 0.81mm)
- Easy to open and close.
- Fits in your guitar case or pocket.
7. Dunlop Tortex Standard Pick
Product description: Want to get yourself a pick that top musicians all over the world use? This well-made pick by Dunlop provides you with a great dynamic range. It’s also available in seven different thicknesses to give your song the right punch.
Design and quality: It’s made of top-notch material that will resist wear and tear for long days to come. It’s very comfortable to hold and you’ll love its bright color.
- 36 picks come in one pack.
- Allows a strong grip.
- Suitable for ukulele, guitar, balalaika, banjo, etc.
6. Clayton Exotic DWS/3 Guitar Pick
Product description: This guitar pick can be a great companion to your acoustic guitar or bass. Its curved shape holds your grip in place and makes clean string-skipping.
Design and quality: You’ll love the warmth it will bring to your tones. Only one side of the pick is indented. So, it’s adaptable to many playing styles.
- A set of three picks.
- Made of good quality teak wood.
- Its thickness is perfect for bass guitars.
For more accessories, you can check out more about: Humidifiers For Guitars
5. ChromaCast CC Sampler Pick
Product Description: If you’re one of those unfortunate guitarists who lose their picks now and then, this jumbo pack of 12 guitar picks with six different thicknesses will not only have you covered but also let you explore music genres out of your comfort zone.
Design and quality: It showcases a rounded tip and a wide body. The DuraPicks are stiffer, low friction, and fatigue resistant while the Celluloid ones provide a natural fat, warm tone.
- Prevents chipping.
- Includes 6 Celluloid picks and 6 DuraPicks.
- Good for electric and bass guitars too.
4. Le Sun Guitar Picks and Holders
Product Description: If you’re playing fast note passages, rhythm guitar, or the usual acoustic, this guitar pick will make sure that you’re doing it all with comfort.
Design and quality: Snap this pick holder to the side of your guitar and you’ll never be out of picks again. You can store a multitude of picks in this compact holder and draw them easily.
- A pack of ten celluloid picks.
- Three different thicknesses (0.46 mm, 0.71 mm and 0.96 mm)
- The good quality adhesive on the plastic holder.
3. Gator Guitar Picks and Holders
Product description: This double row pick holder and microphone clip can take care of your picks and store them in place so you always find them when you need them.
Design and quality: It is made of soft and durable rubber that sticks firmly to your mic stand and doesn’t slide down.
- Comes with a removable slide.
- Can be a shelf for light music accessories.
- Doesn’t include picks.
2. D’Addario Pearl Celluloid Guitar Pick
Product Description: Enjoy a comfortable grip and make your acoustic guitar or bass sound it’s very best with this high quality, low friction celluloid guitar pick by D’Addario.
Design and quality: This celluloid pick is of premium quality with a comfortable feel.
- An assorted collection of 25 picks.
- Three different thicknesses -light, medium, and heavy.
- Suitable for acoustic guitars.
1. Ernie Ball Polypro Pick Holder
Product description: This is not your regular guitar strap. It’s also a pick holder. Simply attach it to your bass or electric guitar and you’re good to go.
Design and quality: This guitar strap has a leather end that can comfortably house three guitar picks. It has a gold foiled Ernie Ball logo to top it off.
- Adjustable strap length from 41″ to 72″
- Available in 11 colors.
- Polypropylene webbing for extra strength and durability.
We hope that you found the right pick and holder that suits your needs the best from our top choices.