If your child has shown interest in music, then it’s is a reason to rejoice. Not only will your child be learning a new skill, but if the little one happens to pick up a guitar as their first instrument, there are some solid benefits to that. Learning an instrument like the guitar has shown to have clear benefits like improved concentration and better co-ordination. Pick a guitar of your choice from our carefully curated list of top 10 guitars for kids and you will be all set.
Be sure to check out: Best Ukulele
Top 10 Best Guitar For Kids In 2021
10. Happytime Emulational
Product Description: Made to look and feel like a real guitar the Happytime Emulational Guitar comes with all the aspects of a real guitar in a child-friendly package.
Design and Quality: The wood grain finish and the overall quality of the materials stand up to our standards despite being plastic.
- The real guitar like features with 6 strings and tuning capabilities, making it a perfect addition for the young rock stars in your house.
- The size of it is also very comfortable for a child to pick up and play.
9. LAGRIMA 38-inch Beginner Starter Kit
Product Description: The LAGRIMA starter kit is more of an all in one solution than just a normal guitar.
Design and Quality: The fit and finish of the actual product are quite respectable with a bright blue finish that no one would is boring. Made from an all-wood configuration and steel strings, this is a great starter for someone who is learning to play the guitar.
- Comes with a set of string, a carry bag and of course the guitar, this kit is no short of impressive in our books.
- It comes with all the necessary value adds.
8. Luna Aurora Borealis
Product Description: No one said kid guitars have to look like kid guitars. The Luna Aurora Borealis ¾ looks professional with its stealthy black finish and quality to match.
Design and Quality: The dark color scheme is quite a nice touch. Its build quality is also professional like its look.
- Signature Luna Aurora sound with a great design and sound signature.
- Easy to play due to its compact design complimented with a petite cutaway body design for a rich sound.
7. Rogue Starter Acoustic Guitar
Product Description: This guitar really hard to miss with its vibrant blue color-scheme and overall good finish all around.
Design and Quality: It offers premium sound quality from the solid maple neck and rosewood fretboard.
- The ideal size for kids is at 7/8 scale, an easy recommendation from us.
- This one comes with the exact recommended size.
- Its martin strings and amazing build quality will make your kid fall in its love.
6. Hohner 6 String Acoustic Guitar
Product Description: A classical looking guitar that gets the basic just right without too many bells and whistles. If you’re looking for something reliable with a sturdy design that also happens to not sacrifice quality, then this is your pick.
Design and Quality: The size of this guitar is one of the things that make it suitable for kids. A choice of premium and sturdy material for the body construction makes this one of the best bangs for the buck guitars out there.
- Compact and good quality that will not tear a hole in your pocket.
- It’s a perfect starter for your kid who is just starting with a brand new guitar.
You might also interested in our Best Kid’s Drum Sets
5. Taylor Signature Baby Taylor Acoustic-Electric
Product Description: Do not be misled with the name as this Baby Taylor guitar is just as capable as any guitar out there and being an acoustic-electric guitar pack quite a lot of punch.
Design and Quality: Durably made from solid Sitka spruce top and with the back and sides featuring a layered Sapele bracing pattern.
- It produces sounds as rich and commendable as the name suggests.
- It’s a great starter for kids that want something more than just an acoustic guitar.
4. Yamaha APXT2 ¾ Size
Product Description: If you are looking for something with a little more oomph for your kids, and still consider getting an acoustic-electric guitar, the Yamaha APXT2 is the one.
Design and Quality: With a solid spruce top construction and rosewood fingerboard and bridge, you can be assured that the quality is also top-notch.
- Compact ¾ size makes this easy to play guitar with a loud and powerful sound.
- Reputed branded guitar that is perfect for when just any acoustic-electric won’t do.
- Superb sound coupled with good construction and design makes this one of our top picks for our top 10 kids’ guitar list.
3. Yamaha FG JR1
Product Description: Tried and true name in the guitar scene, this Yamaha ticks all the boxes as a starter guitar.
Design and Quality: Premium built with solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides produce a consistently good tune.
- It comes in ¾ size that is optimal for your children and can also be configured with a gig bag and tuners.
2. J&Z Junior Size Classical Guitar
Product Description: From the name, you probably have guessed this is a guitar kit and not just a single guitar. It is a full-fledged guitar kit coupled with a good quality guitar from the guys over at J&Z.
Design and Quality: Made from solid basswood for the top, back and sides coupled with hard maple for the neck.
- Handmade craftsmanship ensures each guitar off the line is of top-notch quality.
- The kit also comes with all the added accessories that your child might need.
1. Martin LX1 Little Martin
Product Description: Martin Guitars have always been some of our favorites when it comes to compact guitars and the LX1 little is no exception.
Design and Quality: Stealthy black color finish with HPL bracing pattern and Gotoh nickel-plated tuners.
- Top of the line guitar that produces some of the richest sounds out there.
Our list of the top 10 kid’s guitar is meant to make your decision-making process easier. Just pick the one that suits your children’s needs and you are good to go.