Best Guitar Capos Review In 2022
A guitar capo is used to raise the tuning of a guitar or ukulele instantly without manual tuning using the tuning knobs. If are a guitarist, you know how important can a capo be. So, we made a list of the top 10 capos in the market right now. Hence, if you want to pair up your favorite guitar with the best Guitar Capos in the market, this list will help you.
Be sure to check this: Picks And Holders For Your Guitar
Best Guitar Capos Review In 2022
10. Liroyal Single-handed
Product Description: This is a very affordable capo and it is well suited for beginners.
Build and Design: It is made out of plastic and you can choose between 7 color variants. The build quality is what you would expect out of something so cheap.
- It is very grippy to hold with your hands and it secures a tight hold with your guitar fret and your guitar won’t make any buzzing noise.
- It gets the job done pretty well.
9. Kyser Pro
Product Description: This is an affordable yet well-built Screw-clamp type capo from Kyser.
Build and Design: It is made out of lightweight aluminum, so it is lightweight and durable at the same time.
- It uses a screw tension adjuster instead of a spring which you need to adjust every time while using it your guitar which is a bit of a drawback but considering its price and the build, there’s nothing to complain.
8. Guitto GGC-02 Revolver capo
Product Description: This is an attractive Screw/spring-clamp type capo from Guitto which will draw your attention. It is loaded with features that make it much more than just a capo.
Build and Design: It is made out of Zinc alloy so you don’t need to worry about its durability.
- The clamp is spring-loaded and screw-adjustable which allows you to adjust the tension.
- There is a slot that can hold your pick, so you don’t need to worry about losing your pick and it also features a bridge pin puller which allows you to make quick string changes.
7. KLIQ K-PO
Product Description: This is a unique looking capo from KLIQ which is very convenient to use as well.
Build and Design: It’s mostly made out of metal with smoothened edges which makes it very comfortable to hold and press. It is available in three color variants to choose from.
- The spring is very smooth and it provides you overall pain-free experience.
- It does not feel tight yet provides a tight hold to your guitar fretboard.
- It comes with a metal carrying case to protect it when carrying around.
6. Paige Original 6-String Acoustic Capo
Product Description: This is a wraparound type premium capo from Paige; if you are into these specific types of capos, you will love it!
Build and Design: This is a full metal Guitar capo with matte black finishing which gives it a sleek look. The overbuild quality is very sturdy.
- As it is a wraparound type capo, there’s a tension screw that is located in the back of the capo which pulls the capo’s arm to lock into your guitar’s fretboard.
- It ensures even pressure distribution but it’s not the fastest option to move around as spring capos are.
For accessories that goes well with this, you might need a Guitar Clip-On Tuner
5. Ernie Ball Axis Capo
Product Description: Ernie ball is a prominent brand in the guitar industry, and this is an easy use capo from them.
Build and Design: Don’t get fooled by its simple looks, it is built very well. There’s no issue regarding its durability.
- It’s very comfortable to use and easy to move around because of its quick release spring clamp.
- You can use it with both acoustic and electric guitars and it can handle rounded fretboards as well.
4. Creative Tunings SpiderCapo Standard
Product Description: This is a unique and innovative capo, unlike conventional capos.
Build and Design: It is a Side-grip style capo, the design is unlike any other capo you’ve seen before. It looks like a spider and that is why it is called the SpiderCapo.
- Here comes the interesting part, it does not clamp every string on the same fretboard at once.
- You can use it to clamp selective strings and use different alternate tunings.
3. Nordic Essentials Deluxe
Product Description: This a stunning professional-grade Guitar Capos from Nordic. This is one of the best-rated capos out there.
Build and Design: This is a simple yet beautiful looking with a metallic finish that is available at five different color variants. The look of a capo might not be a concern for a lot of people but its simplicity is something to admire.
2. G7th Performance 3 ART Capo
Product Description: This is a premium capo from G7th made for professional use and it is quite expensive as well.
Build and Design: The build quality is rock solid. It is made out of premium materials and the design is bold.
- It features G7th’s signature adaptive radius technology which uses the top bar to adjust with the fretboard curve which ensures no buzzing noise and perfect tone. And it is very suitable for one-handed usage.
1. Shubb Deluxe Capo
Product Description: This is one of the best capos in the market right now and its Amazon’s top choice featured.
Build and Design: It features a Lever/screw-type design with a metallic finish. It is more stylish looking than most of the capos out there thanks to its design. It is very comfortable to hold as well.
- It does not put too much pressure on the fretboard, rather it ensures perfect and equal pressure.
- It is suitable for almost every type of guitar neck.
These are some of the best Guitar Capos in the market in terms of price, build, and features. Any of these can be a great companion for your guitar!