Are you planning to buy an expensive professional guitar for yourself? Don’t make that mistake by looking at your favorite rock-stars and try to follow them. Starting the musical journey and selecting the suitable one for you is way more crucial and a daunting decision than you think. Because in case of learning any new instrument you always need to learn from the basics and learning to play the Electric Guitar is more sensitive, so you need to pick-up an electric guitar for beginners.
Looking for an amplifier that goes well with electric guitar, make sure to get one of these Versatile Electric Guitar Amplifiers!
Top 10 Best Electric Guitars In 2021
10. Jackson DKA JS22
Product Description: You can enjoy the playability of the maple-neck and compound-radius fingerboard, which makes it simpler to switch between rhythm and lead play.
Design and Quality: To build sonic mayhem, the Jackson-JS22 solid-body electric-guitar is specially designed.
- Arched basswood-frame
- Satin Black
- Two Humbucking-Pickups
- Sleek design
- A little high price
Design and Quality: This 4-string electric-bass is built with a wooden-shell, looks smoother, and shinier with a polished surface.
- Comfortable hand sensation
- Longer operation
- Rose bridge and fingerboard
- 2-pickups for various timbre
- Nice beginner instrument with extra keys
- Worth the price
- Need to customize and adjust the tuners
8. Epiphone Les Paul 100
Design and Quality: Its finger-board is designed with bolt-on mahogany collar and rosewood materials.
- Same specifications as original Les-1952
- Epiphone 650R
- 700T Humbuckers
- Okoume Neck
- Grip and feel very relaxed
- Extremely beautiful
- Ground leads need to be checked
7. Masterplan Pinkwood
Product Description: Well designed, remains in rhythm and has nylon strings that are gentle on the fingertip. It comes with additional strings, picks, strap, and case.
Design and Quality: It is built with an all-wood frame so when dropped by kids, it won't get dented or scratched.
- Nice tune and real sound
- Dimensions 30"length, 11" width and 3" height
- Smooth and glossy finishing
- Smaller size and easily handle-able
- For children beautiful pink-colored available
- Hard tuning system
6. Stratocaster HSS Rosewood
Design and Quality: Its body-shape is Stratocaster, body-finish Gloss-Polyester and 25.5" scale length.
- Vintage Modified Series
- Duncan-Humbucking bridge pickup
- Stylish look and a nice feel
- 1/4 thicker than the affinity for Squier
- Price is a little bit high
For accessories for electric guitar, you will need Electric Guitar Knobs
5. Ibanez RG450DX
Product Description: This Electric guitar’s amazing fretboard is comprised of Bound-Rosewood and Sharktooth-inlay.
Design and Quality: It has a convenient and stylish design. It is also very lightweight compared to many other guitars
- Maple-neck of Wizard III
- Mahogany body
- Jumbo frets
- Bridge of DL-tremolo
- The jumbo frets are strong enough to protect the notes
- Problematic knob
4. Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Product Description: It is an instrument of outstanding style and substance at the entrance stage, such as the Duo-Sonic, Mustang, and Music master versions, with excellent tone, chic appearance, strong efficiency, and eminent affordability.
Design and Quality: It has a nickel/chrome mechanism and retro-style tuners, available in Sunburst, Black Translucent, and Retro White colors.
- 2 pickups of MP-90
- Six-saddle bridge of hard-tail
- Precise intonation
- String-height adjustment
- Four skirted amp-knobs
- Easy-to-play for its 9.5-inch radius
- Incredibly affordable for a beginner
- Fantastic sound-quality
- Loose pickup in some cases, need to tighten it
3. Yamaha Pacifica Series PAC112V
Design and Quality: It has a strong Alder-body and neck of Maple Bolt-on.
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Block saddles of vintage-tremolo
- Switch with 5-position and coil tap
- Different pickup settings offer a broad variety of sound characters
- With coil-tapping it offers you more choices for absolute sound
- Quality of all things are not the same as Yamaha of the past
2. Blue Box Hinkler 3
Product Description: It has a thick, sanded, flat rectangular collar with a rather small scale and you don't have to make your arm travel a long way.
Design and Quality: The Hinkler is thinner than a ukelele and easily functional.
- Blues icons such as Jimi Hendrix, Muddy Waters, and many others started their music career with this guitar
- More than 20 tracks are in the CD
- Available YouTube clips as this guitar’s lesson
- Smooth and sophisticated guitar
- Comprehensive audio CD
- Complex tuning process
1. Epiphone SG-Special
Product Description: This is perfect for you like music or an instrumental beginner that will help you learn better at a cheap price.
Design and Quality: It is designed with Mahogany's body & back, and Cherry Red's paint.
- Dot-fingerboard inlays and premium-14:1tuners
- Bolt-on neck-joint with tapered-heel and 4-bolt recessed
- D’Addario strings, StopBar Tailpiece and Nickel-hardware
- Master control-volume, KillPot mastertone, LockTone, and Tune-O-Matic bridge
- 650R-humbucker neck-pickup; 700T-humbucker bridge-pickup
- Media files data-storage
- Lightweight and easy-to-handle
- Attractive price.
- String problem in some cases
You will never want to lose your interest, enthusiasm, and focus in pursuing your dream by choosing a wrong guitar in the first go. Don’t worry and just relax a bit now! Because for your convenience we have listed down the best top 10 Electric Guitar for Beginners in this article. Now your task is to choose one based on your budget, guitar’s body, righty or lefty, and color styles.