When it comes to DJ sets for beginners, you’ll have to select from countless options. You also need to know which one will be much easier for you to use. But just because you are purchasing a beginner set, does not mean you should compromise with the quality. As a beginner, your investment must be reasonable. Keeping all the information in mind and choosing the best DJ set might be hard for you. That’s why we have selected DJ sets with the best features, qualities, and prices just for you!
You may also like: Equipments That DJ Needs
Top 10 Best DJ Sets For Beginners In 2020
10. Pyle DJ Audio Mixer
Product Description: This 3 channel DJ kit comes with easy yet enough features to help a beginner like you.
Design and Quality: The simple design makes it easy to use, and lightweight makes it portable.
- DJ controller for mixing and matching tracks
- Bluetooth streaming for more options
9. Hercules DJ Kit
Product Description: If you are completely new to this, installing the necessary apps might be hard. But not with this one because it comes with an easy installation system.
Design and Quality: Its lightweight design makes it portable so that you can take it with you anywhere.
- Headphones for monitoring tracks
- Music assistant function for the better music suggestion
8. Native Instruments DJ Controller
Product Description: Classic, yet equipped with all the necessary features, it’s a great one at an affordable price.
Design and Quality: It comes with an identical deck design and a 2-channel mixer. It offers pretty good quality for the price.
- 3 band EQs for mixing
- Supports latest windows 8 to 10
- Loops for edits and re-edits
7. Denon DJ Controller MC4000
Product Description: This 2 deck Serato DJ controller offers touch-activated jog wheels.
Design and Quality: It comes with 100 mm pitch faders and flat design.
- Jog wheels for track cueing and scratching
- Dedicated pads such as trigger pads and hot cue
- Robust build for extended durability
6. Behringer CMD Controller
Product Description: It is an excellent controller for the price. It doesn’t come with any gain knobs, but apart from that, it’s an excellent one!
Design and Quality: This 6 inches 4-deck DJ controller is highly integrated and comes with a 4-channel audio interface.
- High-resolution platters for control
- DJ software compatibility including the native instruments
You might also be interested in our Facade For DJ
5. Numark Party Mix
Product Description: Get the party started with this fantastic DJ controller. It’s compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and Mac OS 10.8.
Design and Quality: It comes with moderately good quality. It’s good enough for the low price they offer.
- Dazzling light shows for a better look
- Supports Serato DJ Lite software
- On-Board Audio Interface to easily mix the tracks
4. Roland DJ-202
Product Description: You can’t go wrong with this one. It comes with the software named “Serato lite DJ” software. You can support it with a laptop and mix and match the tracks.
Design and Quality: This 2-channel DJ set comes with a sleek design. Its quality is high enough to last for a long time.
- Built-in drum kits for several use options
- Midi pad controller for synchronizing other devices
- Low-latency platters for scratching and mixing
3. Pioneer DJ Controller DDJ200
Product Description: This DJ set is absolutely suitable for beginners and offers multiple accessible features. The pro-style layout will help to learn how to mix tracks easily.
Design and Quality: By look, this DJ set for beginners surely beats the other ones. While it has the basic black color, its stylish design makes it into a much unique one.
- Lightweight body for portability
- Compatible streaming sites for more options
- Compatible with multiple apps
- Transition FX for 11 effect styles
2. Numark NS6II Controller
Product Description: Being a little bit different than the previously mentioned DJ controllers, this DJ set surely offers some cool features. But what makes it unique? It has a stand-alone function; that means, it does not require a laptop to play. You only need to plug it with a power source and start mixing.
Design and Quality: This amazing DJ set comes with high-quality. It comes with an LCD display to monitor BPM, keylock, platter position, pitch adjust, and time remaining. The sleek design makes it portable and looks stylish.
- Double USB port for handoffs
- Touch-capacitive knobs for much control
- Replaceable crossfader for better use
- Serato DJ software supportive function
1. Pioneer DJ Controller DDJ-SB3
Product Description: As it’s our top pick of beginner DJ set for you, of course, it has some of the most excellent features that make it the best. This controller supports the “Serato DJ Lite” software. It can be the perfect controller for matching and mixing tracks on parties.
Design and Quality: This large black DJ set comes with a dimension of 27.2 cm x 48.2 cm x 5.8 cm with a weight of 2.1 kg. The design is portable, so you can take it with you wherever you want. You’ll simply need to connect the USB cable to let it start playing.
- A shortcut key for ease of use
- Several effect buttons for more options
- 2 turntables for smooth performance
- Full assignable controllers for utility
- Distortion-free clear audio
Now, that you have read all the features of the mentioned Dj sets for beginners in our list, it’s your turn to choose the one best suited for you. We assure you that you won’t be disappointed with the quality, no matter which one you choose. We analyzed each DJ sets on our list thoroughly and know that these are the best ones that can help age beginner. So, without further ado, pick the one you like and start your DJing journey. Best of luck!