Audio and video conferencing have become mainstream for business. So, many devices and applications have been made to meet this increasing demand. For smaller groups, individual devices are more than enough. But for a larger number of people in a room, it is not efficient to have individual devices separately connected to the same online group.
To solve this problem, conference speakerphones have been introduced. They have long-range sensitive multiple microphones but can separate background noise. They also stream crystal clear audio. These top 10 conference speakerphones have been selected by us.
You might also be interested in Best Yamaha Sound System In 2021
Top 10 Best Conference Speakerphones
10. Jabra Speak 810 UC Conference Speakerphone
With Superior audio for larger conference calls, Jabra Speak 810 is simple to handle all your calls. It comes with Bluetooth, USB and 3.5 mm connectivity. The device comes with premium-grade audio clarity. It has a separate enhancement for music.
- Enhanced audio for large conference calls.
- Seamless connectivity with Crystal-clear sound.
- Sets up in seconds.
- Specialized microphone to ensure up to 15 people is heard clearly.
- Multiple options to connect and get started.
9. Konftel Ego Conference Speakerphone
If you’re looking for a smaller device for meeting size up to 4 people, Konftel Ego Conference Speakerphone is something you need. You can take this stylish compact device wherever you go. And with Omni sound audio technology, it offers crystal-clear sound audio technology.
8. Polycom VoxBox USB Portable Conference Speakerphone
If your requirement is a device that can stand out in rain and dust, this is it. Polycom VoxBox uses IP 64. It is rugged with an aluminum case which makes it ideal for use on the go. The device uses Polycom’s latest trademark HD voice audio quality and has four directional microphones. You can use BlueTooth and USB to connect.
- HD Voice with echo cancellation
- Noise block technology is in-built
- 4 microphones with a 3-meter range.
- Aluminum case for durability.
- IP64 is used for dust and water resistance.
7. Jabra Speak 410 UC USB Conference Speakerphone
A slim and compact device that uses Omni-directional microphones and has outstanding sound- that’s how you can describe Jabra Speak 410 UC USB Conference Speakerphone. With an in-built 3.5 mm headphone jack, you can connect both directly or privately.
- Compatible with VOIP clients and leading UC solutions.
- Private call opportunity with a headphone jack.
- Omni-directional microphone to pick sound from every angle.
6. Yealink CP900 Portable Bluetooth Conference Speaker
Yealink has been developing its Conference Speakers in every way it can. In fact, we’ll be observing two speakerphones from Yealink in this list because of their quality and developments. Yealink CP900 includes a 360-degree microphone array for a fully packed room with multiple participants. The smart device automatically eliminates echo and offers crystal clear audio. Conference calls can be made with a tap through in-built integration for Microsoft Teams. Yealink CP900 is suitable for anyone who is looking for a portable Conference speaker with outstanding performance.
- 6-microphone array for 360-degree coverage with two meters range.
- Duplex Speakers
- One tap call opportunity
- Integrated Echo cancellation
Read also: Best Soundbars With Wi-Fi/Bluetooth In 2021
5. Konftel 300IPx
Konftel 300Ipx is a great example of a modern conference speakerphone. Unlike many other conference speakerphones, it has the Konftel Unite app which makes it easier to join and set up a meeting. It also has Near Field Communication to allow people to simply download their app on smartphones. You can record calls, bridge calls and connect it to a PA system.
- Contains power supply and connection cable.
- OmniSound in HD quality with reception area up to 12 people
- Included microphones to expand.
- SD call recording
4. Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000
When talking about one of the most selling conference speakerphones of this time, Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 would be on the top chart. It has great audio quality with an LCD screen and a number pad that makes the control much easier. It might not look like a modern device, but why would you bother when you care about great sound quality.
- Noise reduction technology
- Automatic mic selection
- Echo cancellation that optimizes based on individual environment
- Resists interference from wireless devices and mobile phones
3. Jabra Speak 710 UC Conference Speakerphone
If you’re looking for the best speaker in your affordable price, then Jabra Speak 710 UC is our choice. The device assures excellent audio quality, can be used to play music and is compatible with other Jabra headsets. It can be easily set up in a meeting room and the microphone will pick up everyone in the room. However, it lacks advanced features.
- Immersive sound and Omni-directional microphone.
- Can provide room-coverage for up to 6 people.
- Easy to setup and work with multiple platforms, including GoTo Meeting, Skype and many more.
2. Yealink CP960 Optima HD IP Conference Phone
If you are literally looking for the very best conference Speakerphone for hosting a large meeting with people around the world, then Yealink CP960 HD IP is our choice for you. Its elegant design, a five-inch touchscreen is something you should care about. It might be overkill for smaller meetings and expensive too. But for fantastic audio quality in large meetings, the Yealink CP960 HD IP Conference is unparalleled.
- Five-inch 1280X720 touchscreen display.
- Built-in wifi and wired pairing to smartphones or PC.
- Powered by the Android 5.1 operating system.
- Crystal clear audio with noise cancellation
1. Sennheiser SP 20 ML Conference Speakerphone
Sennheiser has been recognized globally for its high-quality headsets. But their masterpiece SP20 conference speaker has been a landmark in conference speakers. It is lightweight, stylish, powerful, and easily connects to a good number of devices. Moreover, it also includes retractable USB-A and 3.5 mm cable.
- Portable and lightweight enough to comfortably fit in bags.
- The audio quality is HD.
- With a full charge, it offers 20 hours of talk time.
- It is optimized for UC.
There are several choices to choose from. Some of them are for larger meetings while some are for smaller ones. So, you need to think about your budget, meeting size and features that you want before buying a conference speakerphone. Whichever conference speakerphone you pick, it will be a great addition to your office or business.