There are a lot of reasons to learn a new instrument. Not only will it elevate your brain skills, but also put your stress at ease. And when it comes to learning a new instrument, the clarinet should be there on the top of the list. It is relatively easy to play and offers blissful sounds that are nothing but magical. With so many alternatives available in the market, picking the right clarinet for beginners can be a hell of a challenge. But we’ve taken the responsibility upon us to help you pick a clarinet kit that will best fit your demands. So, without any further ado, let’s have a look at the best clarinets for beginners available online right now.
Make sure to check out: Best Cheap Classic Guitars
Top 10 Best Clarinets For Beginners In 2020
10. Mendini MCT Student Clarinet
Product Description: As its name suggests, this specific clarinet is one of the best clarinets you can get if you happen to be a beginner or a student. It comes with a stylish-designed cover that gives it a classic look.
Design and Quality: This subtle-designed clarinet has been made of some of the finest materials and also has a very extensive pack-in range. The B flat area is crafted with ABS rubber to ensure comfort.
- Nickel-plated keys.
- Includes a hard-shell case with a clarinet stand and hand gloves.
- A music book with tons of tutorials.
9. Selmer Prelude CL711 Clarinet
Product Description: This beginner-friendly clarinet will work like a charm if you want to elevate your instrumental skills. It’s been highly recommended for beginners due to its easy-to-use features.
Design and Quality: Made with durable plastic this sleek-designed clarinet is compact yet sturdy.
- A protective canvas styled case with a mouthpiece and digital chromatic tuner in it.
- Comes with a sheet music stand
8. Buffet Crampon Student Clarinet
Product Description: Buffet Crampon is an instrumental brand that hails from France and makes one of the finest clarinets for beginners.
Design and Quality: The compact design of this clarinet will easily fit in your hands regardless of the shape. Its Nickel-plated keys add class to its functional look.
- Adjustable thumb rings for easy holding.
- Neck strap to play on the go.
7. Aileen Lexington Student Clarinet
Product Description: This clarinet has been specially designed keeping the beginners in mind.
Design and Quality: This traditional looking clarinet has a Bakelite layout with Wood-grain finish on top. It also has stainless steel strings to prevent any leakage.
- Tested by professionals.
- Leakage proof.
- Comes with a protective foam-shell case with reeds, mouthpieces, and a shoulder strap in it.
6. Nouveau Clarineo Clarinet
Product Description: This clarinet has been around for a very long time due to its huge demand among the youngsters. It’s quiet and compact and lightweight making it suitable for kids too.
Design and Quality: This modern designed clarinet has a scaled-down body with multiple holes for easy grip.
- Impressive tone range.
- A great range of color schemes to choose from.
- Comes with a funky looking case
5. Yamaha YCL-450 Clarinet
Product Description: This clarinet does a great job as a mid-tier player. But the solid construction of it makes it perfect for professional settings too.
Design and Quality: The granadilla wood construction contributes to the natural tone of this clarinet. Even though it’s a bit bulky, this well-balanced clarinet would be a nice fit for extended plays.
- Great intonation.
- Solid nickel-plated keys.
- Warm tones.
4. Cecilio MCT Clarinet
Product Description: This clarinet kit is a complete package that includes multiple musical tools.
Design and Quality: The subtle design and sturdy construction of this clarinet make it perfect for casual practice sessions. It’s quite durable and has a stylish look.
- Comes with 10 reeds, 2 barrels, pocketbooks, and mouthpieces.
- Resonant sound.
- Relatively easy to set up and play.
3. Jean-Paul CL-300 Clarinet
Design and Quality: This elegant looking ebonite clarinet is extremely sturdy. So, you can keep practicing for hours without worrying about ruining it. Unlike other affordable clarinets, it doesn’t squeak and creates surprisingly good sound.
- Portable enough to carry around.
- Sterling nickel keys.
- Wide range of musical tones.
2. RS Berkeley Clarinet
Product Description: You can’t go wrong with this clarinet as it has been recommended by both professionals and teachers. It’s quite durable with its rubber body.
Design and Quality: Made out of solid rubber this clarinet is damage and crack resistant. It has a velvety ABS rubber layout to ensure the comfort of the learner.
- Nickel-plated keys and steel springs.
- Two barrels for easy holding.
- A protective case that includes ligature, reed, cleaning cloth, and cork grease.
- Two-year warranty.
1. Jupiter JCL700N Clarinet
Product Description: This clarinet made it to the top of the list as many aspiring clarinetists have raved about it. It comes with a thumb rest that’s adjustable and makes it easy-to-use.
Design and Quality: Made out of ABS resin material this clarinet has a shiny matte finish. If you tend to drop your clarinet quite often, then this clarinet would be best as it’s crack resistant.
- Sophisticated look.
- Rich and warm tone.
- Well-crafted and mechanically reliable.
- Adjustable thumb and neck strap.