We need our speakers to be multi-taskers like ourselves, without the bother of too many wires or button. Smart speakers are wireless with Bluetooth connectivity. They usually include Alexa, Google assistant and Spotify among other services. Here is a list of the top ten Bose Smart Speakers to help you choose.
Be sure to check out: Bose Bluetooth Speakers
Best Bose Smart Speakers In 2020
9. Bose Soundbar 700
Product Description: It has proprietary drivers that give you incredible sound. The 700 is very adaptable. It can optimize its sound to in accordance to the specific room it’s placed in.
Design and Quality: It has an all-over grill with a matte black finish that gives it a slightly different look. This Sound bar is compatible with Amazon Alexa and it works with HDMI-ARC. This is as premium as sound bars get.
- It works with other Bose devices
- Comes with an universal remote
- Has built-in Alexa
- HDMI-ARC connectivity.
8. Bose Portable Home Speaker
Product Description: This one is an all–rounder. Whether you’re a house body or are always on the move, this one’s for you.
Design and Quality: Very similar to the SoundLink Revolve series, this stylish-looking product can make your music experience excellent.
- Voice control speaker
- Amazon Alexa speaker and Google Assistant speaker
- Can be controlled with mobile phone or tablet.
7. Bose Companion 2 Series III
Product Description: This is one of the best and a customer favorite for good reason. It is compatible with Mac, Windows XP.
Design and Quality: It has a simple, compact and rectangular design with phenomenal sound quality.
- iPhone or iPad compatibility
- High quality audio performance
- Play an additional device just connect to the auxiliary input
- Headphone jack on the right speaker.
6. Bose SoundTouch 10
Product Description: This is the smallest compact wireless speaker from Bose, but it can easily fill up your room. You can enjoy hands-free communication and playback. It comes with Network Attached Storage feature that makes it quite useful.
Design and Quality: It’s very small and compact. It’s a multi-room speaker that can help you listen music to anywhere in your house.
- Works with Alexa
- Wi Fi and Bluetooth devices compatibility
- Six presets
- Wireless network compatibility: 802.11 b/g/n.
5. Bose Solo 5
Product Description: The Solo 5 blasts out a full sound and the setup is easy as it has AUX, optical, and coaxial plug-ins. You can mount it anywhere you want- on the wall or below your TV.
Design and Quality: It’s built like a long rectangular pole. You can connect it with several other devices and get a whole-house experience.
- Clear and balanced sound
- Comes with an universal remote
- Equipped with dialogue mode
- Made with high-quality materials.
4. Bose SoundLink II
Product Description: You can control your music and your calls with just the touch of a button with this speaker. You can also play the same music at the same time in different rooms.
Design and Quality: It has as a very compact, smooth and circular square design. It’s wrapped all over in a smooth silicone body and comes many colors.
- Water resistant speaker
- Bluetooth 4.2 Wireless. 3.5 mm Auxiliary Port
- Voice prompts to pair with NFC devices
- Lithium ion battery rechargeable with USB power sources
- Built in mic for Siri or Google Now.
3. Bose SoundLink Revolve
Product Description: It has a very deep and intense sound with True 360 Coverage. The wireless Bluetooth is up to 30 feet. You can take calls and pair it with up to 8 speakers.
Design and Quality: It has an attractive cylindrical structure, made from aluminium. It offers 360-degree sound coverage to provide an excellent music experience.
- Water resistant and durable
- Immersive sound
- Voice prompts for Siri
- Wireless Bluetooth access
- 12 hours of play time from a rechargeable, lithium ion battery.
2. Bose SoundLink Revolve+
Product Description: Among Bose’s range of portable speakers, this is one of the best performing devices. You can just pick it up and travel anywhere you want.
Design and Quality: It comes in a cylindrical design with aluminium exterior. It has a handle to carry it around easily that’s made of fabrics.
- Water resistant and highly durable
- Siri and Google Assistant features
- Wireless range up to 30 ft.
- Hands free communication.
1. Bose SoundLink Micro
Product Description: This amazing speaker is on top for valid reasons. It has amazing bass and crystal clear sound. It’s the most portable speaker you could find.
Design and Quality: It’s funky, cool and hip, and comes in a miniature structure. It has a tear-resistant strap for carrying it easily. The exterior is quite rugged and can prevent dents. Top of Form Bottom of Form
- Siri and Google Assistant connectable
- Highly portable and durable
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Built-in speakers.
It all comes down to what you want and what you find to be user friendly. If you prefer traditional speakers, with their limited options, multiple buttons and tiresome wiring, then stick to that. However, there are very few people who have gone back after trying out Smart Speakers. Hope our list of the best Bose Smart Speakers will be of help to you!