When talking about headphones and audio equipment manufacturers, Audio Technica is one of those companies that people do not associate flashy ads, celebrity endorsements, or any such bravado. But true purists hold Audio Technica in high regard because of the sheer quality of their products. What the company might lack in terms of flare and loud marketing, the Japanese company more than makes up for it with premium products that sound superb and have great designs and built quality.
Be sure to check out: Audio Technica LP120 | Choice Of Digital Conversions
Best Audio Technica Open Ear Headphones In 2020
Product Description: Built for the budget gamer that does not want budget performance. The ATH-PDG1 comes in at a great price point and delivers excellent performance.
Design and Quality: Gaming gears are known to be loud and proud, and look unmistakably built for gaming. This one is no different, having great build quality and an aesthetic look.
- Comfortable to wear headphones with a padded headband that can be used with consoles and PC gaming.
Product Description: The best headphone for gaming in Audio Technica’s product line owing to its sleek design and high performance.
Design and Quality: Lighter material choice makes these surprisingly comfortable to wear for long gaming sessions. The design and heightened by the inclusion of the 3D Wing Support.
- Bendable built-in mic for easier communication in-game with superb sound and audio response.
Product Description: Unique mechanism contrary to the traditional headphone system. These come with wing-like supports for better comfort.
Design and Quality: The already-great build quality is brought to life with some unique and out-of-the-box features Audio Technica put into this one.
- Dual-sided cable that can be plugged into both sides, making it easy to just pick these up and start using.
Product Description: When it comes to headphones especially from a reputed brand like Audio Technica, price is isn’t always an indicator of a good product. Take the AD500X for instance, a solid performer under $100.
Design and Quality: Open back premium-grade headphones that can hang in competition with the big players in the industry.
- Large 53mm diameter voice coils with CCAW.
You might also interested in our Audio Technica Headphones
Product Description: Very similar to the AD500X headphones, albeit with a better sound signature.
Design and Quality: Bulky and durable design with Audio Technica’s understated design language. Being bulky does, however, give it a rugged feel.
- Balanced and open sound signature, the design and builds quality induces confidence in the durability of the product.
Product Description: A pair of headphones capable of easily competing with its competitors at the same price point. If you are an Audio Technica fan, these will not disappoint.
Design and Quality: Stunning build quality cleverly made by mixing plastic and metal components.
- The familiar 3D wing design for the headbands makes an appearance here as well.
- Most of the headphone is made from metal giving it a premium feel.
Product Description: Not the most exciting option in the line-up but certainly gets the work done.
Design and Quality: The construction of the headphones although light, seemed quite rigid. We were not too concerned about this as the overall built seemed very commendable.
- Crisp and rich sound generated by the bobbin-wound CCAW that the AD2000X boasts.
Product Description: Dare we say that these are some of the best headphones we tested? Well, we might just say exactly that. The AD1000X puts all the lessons that the company learned over the ears and brings them in one solidly built package.
Design and Quality: Light as a feather with comfortable headband, these headphones are easy to wear and jam to.
- Gold plated 3.5” connected coupled with a 40 Ohm impedance gives these headphones a rich sound in a small package.
Product Description: Top-of-the-line model in Audio Technica’s portfolio of products, the ADX5000 sounds as impressive as it looks.
Design and Quality: These are headphones that are very subtly brilliant. These come hand-assembled and exude a sense of fit and finish, unlike others.
- These are inconspicuous-looking headphones that pack a great punch when it comes to sound and performance.
- The most amazing part about them is perhaps that you never guess what is about to hit you when putting these on.
Audio Technica is a trusted and true brand for audiophiles and casual listeners alike. The Japanese sound experts pride themselves on the quality of the products and not their flashy marketing. That is what makes these headphones unique. Moreover, if you are in the market for a pair of headphones that can walk the talk, this list of Audio Technica Open Ear Headphones will not disappoint you.