If you have ever searched for affordable quality audio devices in Google or Amazon, you must have seen the name of Anker. Anker has led its innovation with five key brands. Among these brands, Soundcore is working to break audio illusions into real-life emotions through their speakers and headphones. Their products have been loved by more than10 million people. But, you would definitely like an in-depth review of what they have to offer. So, here are the top 10 Anker Bluetooth Speakers for you.
Also, Check out this: Best Tronsmart Bluetooth Speakers
Best Anker Bluetooth Speakers In 2020
9. Anker Bluetooth Soundcore
Introduced in 2016, it is one of the first Bluetooth speakers Anker has launched in the market. The sound is quite pleasing and the battery can support for a long time. It is great for traveling and watching movies. Audiophiles might not be satisfied with the audio output. But again, you have to consider the price when we are talking about quality.
- 24 hours of battery time as it has a high capacity Li-ion battery.
- Pairs to devices using Bluetooth 4.0
- Comes with a full-bodied stereo.
8. SoundCore 2 – Anker Bluetooth Speakers
Anker Soundcore 2 is called “the best value for Bluetooth speakers” by many reviewers. Anker has developed processors for low weight and zero distortion in audio playback. It also has great protection technology against rain and dust. If you are considering a speaker for watching movies at home or outside, then this classic design with simple controls can be your choice.
- Has 12W of clear audio power with increased bass.
- IPX-7 protection against rain, snow, and dust.
- BassUp technology to offer great bass.
7. SoundCore Pro+
Compared to its previous speaker, the SoundCore 2, this device offers much more features. Several features have been added like a built-in microphone to offer Bluetooth call support. It even has better battery life and sound quality. Considering the audio quality, Sound Core Pro+ is worth a close look.
- IPX4-rated water resistance
- Exclusive BassUp technology offers better Bass.
6. Soundcore Ace A1 Anker Bluetooth Speakers
Anker Soundcore Ace A1 is so small that you can comfortably hold it in your hand. Ace A1 has a detachable strap to hang it anywhere and enjoy on the move. However, the battery backup is only six hours.
- Built-in Li-ion battery can support up to 6 hours of backup.
- Built-In microphone uses noise cancellation for enhanced call quality.
- Aux port, Bluetooth and Micro-SD card port can be used for playback.
You might also want to check out: Bose Bluetooth Speakers
5. Soundcore Mini
Anker Soundcore Mini is the absolute reflection of Anker’s work. Many people have fallen in love with this tiny speaker for its clear audio and multiple connection options.
- The speaker is compact and powerful
- Comes with 5W driver and passive subwoofer
- Supports Micro SD, Aux cables and uses Bluetooth 4.0
- 15 hours of non-stop playtime on a single charge.
4. Soundcore Sport Anker Bluetooth Speakers
With great portability and decent usability, the Soundcore Sport is very flexible and has a decent range. This small device weighs only 230 grams and has all the supports you need for outdoor speakers. Robust bass and crystal clear sound with a high-performing 3W driver is something you would love to have. The package contains a durable wrist strap for carrying it anywhere and everywhere.
- Uses IPX7 Waterproof rating material to prevent water, dust, and sand.
- Crystal clear sound with a 3W driver and a passive subwoofer.
- It has an incredible 10-hour playtime with 33 feet range.
3. Soundcore Motion B
Soundcore Motion B looks like any regular Bluetooth speaker. But, it has fully intuitive touch interface and gives a miniature sized humble appearance. But, don’t be deceived by its looks. You can use it anywhere, even inside your washroom, as it has an IPX7 rating. Anker has tried to resolve a major issue of the Bluetooth speakers which is the accuracy of bass. It has excellent audio quality and is also compatible with Google Assistant and Siri.
- Dual full-range drivers.
- IPX7-rated casing for water and dust prevention.
- Over 12 hours of playtime.
2. SoundCore Boost Anker Bluetooth Speakers
It delivers a strong sound comparing its size. Soundcore Boost comes with decent battery life and splashes resistance. It also has a USB out for charging devices and a built-in microphone for conference calls. It might be very generic in design, but it provides excellent sound at an affordable price.
- Dual drivers and twin subwoofers deliver 20W of powerful audio.
- Battery backup for up to 10 hours.
- A classic, minimalist design for both interior and exterior.
1. Soundcore Premium
This is one of the few Anker’s Bluetooth speakers that don’t look cheap. It’s a great upgrade of Anker and surely is a big leap towards top-notch performing speakers. It sounds perfect in lows, mids and highs, and has a connectivity range of 33 feet. The top-notch performance along with better sound quality and bass puts it in the top position for us.
- MaxxBass technology and two passive subwoofers are in-built for enhanced bass.
- Connects using Bluetooth 4.0 with 33 feet distance.
- Can play for 5 hours with the support of 5200 mAh lithium-ion battery.
Anker is renowned for offering quality devices within affordable budget. But with the concern of price and quality, we would ask you to choose wisely based on your needs. We hope you’ll be able to choose the one you need from our list.