Best Anker Bluetooth Headphones Review In 2022
Anker is one of the global leaders in charging technology. After their entrance into the headphone industry, they have introduced 12 Bluetooth headphones which include different varieties of devices. Needless to say, they are quite affordable. But, their audio quality is something that we would like to discuss. Here are our top Best Anker Bluetooth Headphones for you.
Be sure to check this: Best Marshall Bluetooth Headphones Review
Best Anker Bluetooth Headphones Review In 2022
10. Zolo Liberty+
Product Description: A fully wireless Bluetooth earphone with Graphene Driver Technology and can offer 48 Hours Battery Life. This product is better for outdoor use as they are sweat proof. The sound quality is not that satisfactory and bass is a little muddy. But this might be the best you can get under $100.
- 48 hours of playtime.
- Connect with a phone simply by PUSH AND GO.
- The silky smooth liquid silicon earbuds are a perfect fit for your ears.
9. Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Hybrid Headphones
Product Description: Soundcore is Anker’s signature brand for quality audio. This device comes with a Hi-Res Audio service. It has active noise cancellation and creates exceptional sound. But the active noise cancellation doesn’t have advanced features in noise cancellation from the microphone.
- Oversized 40 mm dynamic drivers can create certified Hi-Res Audio with the treble.
- Active Noise Cancellation depends on microphones.
- The device has a lifetime of 40 to 60 hours in wireless listening mode.
- Aux cables are included for unlimited listening.
- Built-In microphone can be used to make hands -free calls.
8. Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo
Product Description: This device is a solid set for a casual music listener who might use it during morning walk or gym. It is a great fit, super cheap and has a graphene-based solid connection. But it won’t be a choice for audiophiles as the audio quality is not dynamic and the charging case doesn’t look elegant.
- It uses Bluetooth 5.0
- Advanced Graphene drivers
- 3.5 hours of playtime.
- Waterproof (IPX5).
7. Soundcore Spirit X Sports Earphones
Product Description: Another product by Anker which is quite satisfactory for most use cases. With an above-average build quality, it feels a lot more high-end than the price it comes in. It has a decent sound and offers comfortability and stability in-ear. The higher bass is good enough for the gym or outdoor movement. But the overall quality isn’t high enough for watching movies or gaming.
- Sweatproof technology.
- 10 mm dynamic drivers offer High-octane sound.
- 12-hour playtime with bass-driven sound.
- Multiple sized ear tips for all categories of customers.
6. Anker Soundcore Life Q10
Product Description: The Anker Soundcore Life Q10 is a budget-friendly wireless headphone for listening to music. It has an amazing battery life and lightweight design. It also has an active noise-canceling feature for clear audio. The ear-cups have an over-ear design for soft padding. Black and blue designs offer some elegancy to it. The headphone is foldable. The Anker Soundcore Life Q10 also has a microphone but lacks proper noise cancellation.
- High-Res certified audio quality.
- Bass Up technology has been used for boosting bass.
- 60 hours of playback time.
- It charges faster with USB-C charging port.
- The device is easily portable as it can be folded.
5. Anker Soundbuds Slim+
Product Description: Unlike the previous devices on the list, Anker Soundbuds Slim+ comes with enjoyable sound quality within a much more affordable price. You can hardly find these types of earbuds under $30. They last long and are quite comfortable. This is quite suitable for sports and uses waterproof technology with long battery life.
- IPX-5 rated (Waterproof)
- Quite cheaper yet quite satisfying for regular users.
- 7-hour battery life.
- Supports aptX codec.
- Lacks the advanced features that audiophiles look for.
To learn more here: Sony AS600BT Wireless Sports In-Ear Headphones Review
4. Soundcore Spirit Sports Earbuds
Product Description: This lightweight design also uses sweat proof and waterproof technology with better sound quality than many others. Soundcore Sports Earbuds supports SBC and AAC but does not support aptX codec. It is rated IPX-7 when we are talking about being waterproof. Even they survive a long time under seawater. Extra ear tips are added to make sure that no one is left out.
- The earwigs and ear tips are specially designed to provide extra security and comfortability
- 8-hours battery life
- A silky travel pouch comes within the package
3. Anker SoundBuds NB10 Bluetooth Earbuds
Product Description: Anker has the ability to understand the market. They have prepared the ones that are a good fit and have an above-average sound quality within an affordable budget. SoundBuds NB10 is the most saving device on our list. It has a great combo of plastic and rubber on the outside which makes them sweat proof. They have added a hydrophobic coating that gives them IPX-5 certification against water. It gets a solid connection within 20 feet with a wall or two. The sound quality is similar to the earlier ones but a bit better on Lows and mids.
- Internal nano-coating provides multiple layers of protection against sweat and water.
- Compatible with Bluetooth 4.1 and above.
- Up to 6 hours of battery life with continuous playtime.
- Multiple ear tips to fit all and a travel pouch comes with the package.
2. Anker Soundbuds Slim
Product Description: Till now, you might be quite clear over Anker. They have impressively affordable and stylish sports earphones, yet lack better sound quality. Anker Soundbuds slim not any different. The slim cables don’t have a neckband. They just come with an in-line remote. So, it easily fits in any pocket and lasts longer. Sound is a much more treble-led style. Bass isn’t bloomy. The detail is clear enough, but not particularly detailed.
- Uses Bluetooth 5 to offer powerful and skip-free audio.
- 10 hours battery backup with a single charge.
- IPX-7 certified for water and sweat proof.
- Multiple ear tips to fit all and a travel pouch come with the package.
1. Anker Soundbuds Curve Wireless Headphones
Product Description: Soundbuds Curve has been given an elegant look with matte finish and you have four colors to choose from. It has a range of 10 meters and can last up to 12.5 hours. It comes in such a decent and small box that it would easily fit in your pockets. The best part of this device, which separates it from the earlier ones, is its heavy bass quality. If heavy bass is your choice, then this headphone is dedicated to you. However, its noise cancellation is not up to the mark and there is a minimal leakage.
- Bass up technology has been used to give up to 43% bass.
- 18 hours of listening time with 80% volume.
- Fast charging.
- IPX-7 certified water and sweat proof.
Don’t forget to check this: Best Klipsch Headphones Review
Overall, Anker brings affordable devices with great design and quality. They might not be great for audiophiles because of their lack of sound quality. But for regular music lovers, they are quite good enough. Anker devices are definitely worth a try.